Friday, March 18, 2011

Week in Review

It's Friday and we made it through another week.  I actually worked 40 hours this week with the extra hours I put in yesterday and today.  This weekend will be paying work free.  Since tomorrow is Saturday and bath day for Lilyana maybe she can play outside in the mud.  If anyone is lacking mud and would like some it is free for the taking at our house.

We also were able to spend some fun girl time this morning at a friend's house.  Sue is a great hostess, has a perfectly lovely house and as another friend put it we tried not to have house envy.  There was one other little girl there and Lilyana seemed afraid of her at first even though Belle is almost two years younger than her but after a while she seemed to enjoy her.  Maybe some playdates are in order. 

I cannot believe that in less than six weeks my miracle baby surprise will be 3 years old.  We need to start measuring her height on one of our walls.

Not much else is happening.  We are surviving and taking one day at a time.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you worked extra hours. It was nice to see you every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stef. It wasn't so bad and was glad to get my hours in so I can enjoy my weekend. Hope you have a GREAT time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i think some mommy and child play dates are in order. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in need of more mud. When can I come get some more on my shoes?

    Also I wanted to apologize for Friday. I forgot to put out the dark chocolate. Bummer for all of you but yummy for me. Having some now.

    And yes start marking Lilyana on the wall. I should of showed you ours of Anna. Mark other kids, friends, grandparents, anyone. It's a fun thing to do and it brings smiles to everyone that sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, good thing you told me now otherwise Friday I might have torn your house apart looking for the chocolate. LOL

    ReplyDelete