Monday, March 1, 2010

Something New

So my goal is to post something each day that I did or happened to us just to keep a running journal of every day from here on of Lilyana's life. I wish I'd started this from the day she was born. But at least she'll have this.

She and I did pretty much nothing today. Dan came home for lunch and I laid down for a nap before Lilyana. Dan had guitar lesson at 5:15 but he didn't come in in time for me to take a shower for Bible study at 7 so I took one when he got home about 6:25. Needless to say I was late for Bible study. I didn't get home until 10:30 because I sat in the van and chatted with my friend Deb. Lilyana was already in bed but I think I must have woken her up when I came in the house. She started fussing and I went and picked her up. She was up until 11:30.

Nothing really exciting happened but at least this way I hope not to miss when something exciting happens. My uncle has always kept a record of things that happened every day so if someone wants to know the date of when something happened, we could always ask him.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment