Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching up

Well, it looks like it's been a while since I wrote anything. There hasn't been much of anything to write lately. We went to Zumbrota for the weekend and came back to a "lake" on the field to the north and a wet basement. The sump pump is acting up.

I went to Bible Study last night. I was pretty tired and angry. I had been with Lilyana all day alone and just needed a break. Then I got the van stuck. But the Bible study was about joy and remembering what God has done for us and finding joy in that. Perspective.

Calsey was home for a week. It was great to have her here even though we didn't see her much. She seemed happy to be here and our relationship seems to be really good.

I'm sorry this isn't very interesting. I'll try to get back into the groove and hopefully post something more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment