Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Memorial Day 2010 was a working holiday. I worked midnight to about 5 am. I've gotten the strawberries weeded and even though they were transplanted just this spring there are small strawberries on them. I finished cleaning the kitchen and on to the dining room tonight. Dan tilled in between the plants in the garden.

We had a week reprieve from wiping Lilyana's nose and now it's at it again. Not sure what's going on with her. She also has a cough. But she's not lethargic, doesn't have a fever, doesn't have diarrhea and is eating and drinking as usual. So I don't really think there's anything to be done but wait it out.

I really need to get the pictures that we took on Saturday off the camera. I have one more day off of work and then I work two days and am off three after that. Next week is back to normal for working and wondering when the next round of layoffs will come. They seem to happen about once a month. There aren't too many people left to lay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment