Saturday, April 24, 2010

The week

I made it through another week of work, probably my last working Wednesday thru Saturday. I've changed my preferred schedule to work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday but have not seen a schedule with those days yet.

Tomorrow I hope to take advantage of my day off and spend it wisely. I will spend as much of it as I can with Lilyana and the rest doing work outside if the weather permits. Monday morning after I head to work, Dan and Lilyana will head to my parents' to help them gather more wood for next winter. They should return on Tuesday night so that they're home Wednesday when I'm off again. Then I work Thursday and Friday to finish off my four days.

Next Saturday we celebrate the two years of life we've been blessed with so far with Lilyana. She is my joy and my heart burst with love for you to the point of tears. I am thankful to God for giving her to us at the right time when we needed a reason to get up in the morning.

Sometimes I feel sad for her that she was born to us for her parents. I feel like we are tired, old, worn out people and she deserves better than that. But I trust God's plan and believe that she is ours for this time to bring peace and joy back into our lives after many years of trauma and darkness.

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment