Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Weekend

Well, my weekend is almost over. Back to work tomorrow for another week. I'm not really looking forward to next week as my days off are Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday. I will miss the last week of Bible study.

We've had quite a busy "weekend." We spent a lot of time outside as the weather has been exceptional for April. Dan got the garden tilled; may not be the last tilling. We received some strawberries and onion sets from a friend so tomorrow he has to clean out the perennial bed for those to add to the rhubarb and chives.

Lilyana took a face plant last night while I was at Bible study. The spring horse finally snapped and she landed face first on the floor. Dan called me and said her nose and mouth were bleeding so I met him at the ER and got her checked out. She's fine. Just a scare for all of us. It has been her pacifier when she's tired or crabby. I guess we'll have to find a new one just like we did when we put away the swing and the exersaucer (or whatever it's called). Maybe the sit and spin can become her new pacifier. She never really got into the habit of a real pacifier. Probably because she likes to talk.

Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment