Saturday, September 18, 2010

Going on With Jesus

Below you will find the devotional entry that birthed this blog. It is from My Utmost For His Highest. The thought that struck me was "It is God who engineers our circumstances, and whatever they may be we must see that we face them while continually abiding with Him in His temptations." It caused me to think of shucking off my worries and fears and the things I'm holding onto that won't matter in eternity. Such as, worrying that I don't spend enough time with Lilyana because I have to work, will that absence affect her in a way that will cause her emotional turbulance? The fear of not having enough money to keep our house. What do we do about the foreclosure notice? What is our next step? And am I holding onto this house because of the fear of the unknown and/or the fear of what people might say?

I need to figure out how to make the time I spend with Lilyana as worry free and fear free as possible so that she's getting all of me at that time and knowing she is my focus.

I need to seek God's guidance for the answer to the house circumstance. How is/will He enginer our house circumstance and I best be ready to go on with Jesus no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment